Looking for the perfect combination of small town charm & a close proximity to New York City? Welcome to River Vale, New Jersey, a wonderful little town that boasts amazing houses, a rich history and superb community that shows its appeal year round!
Here’s what’s going on right now in River Vale!
Adult Fitness Classes! – A new Pilates class is being offered at the town Community Center. The class is six weeks long and is scheduled from 7:30 to 8:30 Tuesday evenings. Visit the town website for more information!
Stream Audio of Town Council Meetings! – Want to know what goes on at the town zoning, planning, and council meetings? The River Vale town website now offers live streaming audio of these meetings!
Learn more about the River Vale Real Estate Market and the other surrounding Pascack Valley Towns
· SusanLaskinRealtor.com – my main website where you can read my Real Estate Tips Library, browse through my feature Pascack Valley Real Estate, learn more about each Pascack Valley town & more!
· PascackValleySoldHomesReport.com – Find out what every home in the Pascack Valley sold for over the past year!
Read more of my Pascack Valley Real Estate Blogs!
· A Clutter Filled Kitchen – …even if your kitchen isn’t brand new or recently updated, it still needs to be spotless! The counter tops shouldn’t have clutter (mail, newspapers, food, your kid’s things!) and your floor should shine!… read the rest of this blog!
· Two Opportunities to Move into The Pascack Valley for under $500,000! – You just missed my Open House this past weekend! Call me on my cell for your private showing! 201-615-5353. read the rest of this blog!
· Keeping Your Home Well Maintained! – When it’s time to put your home up for sale, you want to make sure that it looks wonderful! While some improvements are major and can become costly, other improvements might be quick fixes or relatively inexpensive to repair… read the rest of this blog!
· River Vale Real Estate – It’s All In The Numbers! – So many real estate blogs give lists of numbers..with absolutely no indication of what these numbers actually mean! Over recent months, there has been what is called in the profession, an “oversupply of inventory,” meaning… read the rest of this blog!