Looking for valuable information regarding the local Montvale Real Estate market? No matter which side of the transaction you are on, being an informed Buyer or Seller makes all the difference!
Montvale Market Information:
· Montvale saw the sale of 103 homes during 2008.
· On average, the list price was $700,062.
· On average, the sold prices was $658,816
· Montvale homes sold at an average of 94% of the asking price.
In order to fully understand these numbers, one must take into account that these numbers are in fact averages. Moreover, while homes that sold in Montvale during 2008 were on average at 94% of the asking price, some homes did in fact sell for over the asking price as well as less than 94% of the asking price.
Since pricing is not an exact science, and many realtors prices homes differently, it’s important to work know to be able to distinguish between overpriced and well priced homes.
If I can help you to determine the value of your home, or to assess homes for purchase, please give me a call on my cell, 201-615-5353. Working with a reputable Realtor will help you to understand true market value! I look forward to hearing from you.
Susan Laskin – #1 Realtor in the Coldwell Banker Pascack Valley Office 2005 – 2008!
Read more of my Pascack Valley Real Estate Blogs!
· Enhancing Your Home? – No matter where you live, you can improve your home’s selling potential through minor remodeling projects that suit both your taste and your budget!
· Did You Miss My Open Houses This Weekend? – Call me on my cell for your private showing! 201-615-5353.
· What’s Going On in the Township of Washington! – The town boasts an excellent school system, recreational programs at the local parks, easy commuting to New York City and YJCC.
· New Listing – 6 Year Young Center Hall Colonial – Looking for a 6 year young center hall colonial with 5 bedrooms & 3.5 baths at the end of a double cul de sac?