Pascack Valley Real Estate Market Report! – Hillsdale, New Jersey – April 2009!
Hillsdale is one of the eight towns that comprise the Pascack Valley region of Bergen County New Jersey! With a picturesque town center, a strong school system, a vibrant community & close proximity to New York City, Hillsdale, New Jersey is a lovely place to call home! View some of my featured Hillsdale & Pascack Valley Listings here! Learn more about this Pascack Valley town!
Real Estate Market Report – Hillsdale, New Jersey – April 2009
- 4 Homes sold in Hillsdale April, 2009
- on average, the List Price was $447,187
- on average, the Sold Price was $397,125
- the median Sold Price was $402,500
- Homes that sold in Hillsdale New Jersey during April of 2009 sold on average for %88.81 of the List Price.
- Compare these numbers to what happened last month!
For more information regarding homes prices in the Pascack Valley, visit my website PascackValleySoldHomesReport.com. There you can read the latest sold home report, browse through my Featured Listings, search through some useful links & more!
Stay up to date on the local Real Estate Market! Read my Pascack Valley Real Estate blogs!
- Great Curb Appeal! – True One Level Living in the Pascack Valley!
- May 2009 Real Estate Newsletter! – Learn what’s going on both locally & nationally!
- Welcome to Hillsdale, New Jersey! – Real Estate & Lifestyle information!
- River Vale Real Estate – Exquisite Curb Appeal!